The Jabra Elite 7 Pro offers many premium features (such as wireless charging and IP57 waterproofing) at a lower price than many of its rivals. While this makes the earbuds worth buying, their audio or noise cancellation isn’t the best.
This article is updated for the Australian market regularly to include price changes and product updates.
Jabra Elite 7 Pro: $198 at Amazon.com.au →
Price and release date
At a retail price of £198, the Jabra Elite 7 Pro are available in Titanium Black, or Gold Beige colour options.
That’s a pretty competitive price for true wireless in-ears with noise canceling settings and solid battery life. In comparison, Sony’s industry-leading WF-1000XM4 started at $450. Sony’s earbuds have already seen significant price cuts since their launch, and they may be getting close to Jabra’s new earbuds.
- IP57 dust/water resistance – When it comes to waterproofing, the Elite 7 Pro outperforms its more expensive competitors. Buds are rated IP57. This means it is well protected against dust ingress and can be submerged in water for 30 minutes at a depth of 1 meter.
- Lightweight, comfortable and secure.
- USB-C wireless fast charging.
PRO: Controls and the companion app
- Excellent controls and customizability – Jabra’s companion app, Sound+, is highly intuitive and offers advanced control and customization for your Elite 7 Pro. The app can run tests to make sure the buds are properly attached to your ear, and you can personalize the level of noise cancellation for your comfort.
CON: Audio performance
- Bass and tremble are too strong which makes the sound heavily scooped. Additionally, it is overpowering and sometimes boomy in the lows, but boosted and sometimes brittle in the highs: All of this reduces midrange clarity.
CON: Not the greatest ANC
- The noise canceling performance is in line with the overall audio performance. It’s good, and very useful, but it’s not the best. While they can handle static noise, but more sporadic noise isn’t filtered as much, and in the end, unwanted interference is greatly reduced but not completely removed.
Where to buy the Jabra Elite 7 Pro in Australia
While the Jabra Elite 7 Pro offer a lightweight waterproof design, sound performance is not that great. With an overwhelming bass and a mediocre ANC they are still a cheaper option to their expensive alternatives.
BEST VALUE LINK
Please use the above link if you intend to make a purchase. You’ll get the lowest price, and help support our Australia-based staff of writers, editors, and photographers.
If you enjoyed reading our Jabra Elite 7 Pro review, please consider sharing our content on your preferred social media platforms. TechBest provides the latest gadget reviews, deals, and news from our Australia editorial desk.